KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
Kyocera has developed a long life igniter for residential heating systems which is referred to as the most robust igniter in the world 
21 marzo 2017
Kyoto / Neuss – Kyocera, a Japanese technology group, has developed a new silicon nitride igniter with exceptional endurance and very stable ignition performance for European residential gas furnaces. Kyocera`s SN igniter has been regarded as one of the most robust igniters in the world and heats up to more than 1000 degrees Celsius. As the new igniter can be operated at rated residential voltage, no high voltage protection is needed for either systems or modules. This allows flexible components selection and contributes to cost savings on the total system.
The new 230V SN igniter heats up to more than 1000 degrees Celsius very quickly and smoothly sparks off natural gas. Compared to conventional spark plugs, Kyocera´s igniter has a wider hot surface and enables a very stable ignition performance. In a test circuit with 40K cycles, the igniter achieved a defect rate of zero.
Furthermore, the igniter shows a very small resistance change over life time which results in yet another advantage: the igniter shows no degradation which gives customers easier control over the heating system.
Kyocera has relied on and continuously expanded its expertise in material and manufacturing technology in the field of technical ceramics since its foundation in 1959. The new silicon nitride igniter is another product that enriches Kyocera´s broad brand portfolio.
 Based on internal measurements carried out by Kyocera
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- Tredici sistemi TASKalfa ed ECOSYS KYOCERA ricevono il riconoscimento “Highly Recommended” di Buyers Laboratory
- KYOCERA Document Solutions è un Major Player per il report IDC MarketScape “Worldwide Security Solutions and Services 2017”
- KYOCERA Document Solutions annuncia la nuova gamma di sistemi SMART di ultima generazione
- KYOCERA Document Solutions celebra i 25 anni di ECOSYS
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- ECOSYS P8060cdn
- KYOCERA esibisce un ventaglio di innovazioni alla EMO 2017
- Sei sistemi KYOCERA conquistano i Summer 2017 Pick Award di Buyers Laboratory
- KYOCERA Document Solutions presenta un nuovo sistema a colori A4
- KYOCERA presenta “Magic Drill DRV”, la punta che fora ad elevata velocità ed efficienza ad un costo limitato
- KYOCERA Document Solutions ottiene la certificazione ISO27001
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- il nuovo sistema di esposizione appartenente alla famiglia “LF”
- KYOCERA Document Solutions presenta DocuWare per la gestione digitale delle informazioni